Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pheromones

Pheromones. What is it? Why does it affect us the way they do?  

The reason I ask is, I miss the way my boyfriend smells. 

So I ask...

What is it about the way men smell.  They smell sooo damn good! (Well 85% of the men I come into contact with).  The smell of their skin, mixed with cologne,  or the combo of soap and a little bit of sweat.  Man! I love it.  

My boyfriend has a scent that drives me crazy.  When he is away on business which is most of the time, the first thing I miss about him, is the way he smells.  The scent of his skin, mixed with a bit of cologne and sweat, drives me up a wall.  I tend to sleep in his shirts the first few days, because the longing for him is so instant.  I feel like I am on an island and crawling towards him, but never actually reach him.  (I know CRAZY-TOWN)

There is a Korean BBQ place my friends and I like to go to, and our usual waiter smells so delightful.  I am surrounded by meat, and sauces, and all I can smell is him.  I just want to drip sauce on him and lick off.  (ooops, my thoughts are drifting and drooling)

It's because of the pheromones. Of course most of us know about pheromones and what they can do to us.  How they affect us either negatively or positively. 

If not heres the definition:
A pheromone is a secreted or excreted chemical factor that triggers a social response in members of the same species. Pheromones are chemicals capable of acting outside the body of the secreting individual to impact the behavior of the receiving individual.

How does the smell of your loved one affect you?  


No comments:

Post a Comment