Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sexually Frustrated.....

I don't think I have thought about writing in my blog for weeks. And wow, this is my 3rd one in a week. Probably cause I need to get fucked.

I am so fuckin' frustrated!! SEXUALLY! I need to cum.

I wake up with a wet pussy, go to bed with a wet pussy.  Can secret agent man hurry up and get home and beat the pussy up!

There are several surveys out that state men think about sex about every 7 seconds, and another that states that 54% of men think about sex a few times a day.  What about us women.  Well a survey states that women hardly ever think about sex during the day. Hmmphh, really? What women are they polling. 

I think about sex all the time.  I think about how I want to ride G-Man's dick til he explodes inside of me, or about having his beautiful big cock in my mouth.  Oh and how I want him to bend me over the kitchen table and fuck me so I squirt all over his dick.

See now I am thinking about him being inside of me, and I am sure in less than 7 seconds I will be thinking about how I want him inside of me. 

And my thoughts of sexual pleasure do not interrupt my busy, productive Human Resource day. I just sit at my desk and my nipples get hard and my pussy pulsates uncontrollably waiting for my man to be inside me again. 

I can't wait for him to get home so I can get rid of my frustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment