Sunday, July 18, 2010

The simple things....

Somedays I think the long separation between G-Man and I takes a serious toll on me sometimes.  I know he told me up front, that he would hardly ever be around, and I agreed to this foolishness, but damn. He travels so much for work, I understand why he hasn't had a serious relationship before me.

 I just want one weekend, not even a whole weekend, but a entire day and night, when it is just me and him.  No kids, no work, no conference calls. Just us

Is that too much to ask for?

I was feeling lonely the other day, wanting just to be touched.  Some adult conversation. I actually sent a text to someone and told them I wanted to come by and sit on his face.  WOW, right??!! And if he would have answered me quickly and was like heck yeah, I soo would have gone over and let it go down.  Thank goodness he didn't respond right away.

The few minutes of silence between my text and his, gave way to a different perspective.  Sound judgement and major guilt kicked in.

Guilt! Yeah, just from sending the text.  I can't even imagine what would have happened if I actually allowed myself to go over there and let him eat my pussy.  My conscious, would have probably gotten the best of me.

Is sending a flirtatious text cheating?  I am very liberal, but if I would have found any type of correspondence between my secret agent man and a woman, I would go the fuck off! So why should it be any different for me.

I doubt seriously that G-Man would actually act on any advances by a chick, he is so disciplined.  Me on the other hand had to work at being this disciplined.  I cannot imagine being with anyone else.  The thought of someone else sticking their dick in me turns my stomach.

Even the hot little lesbian fantasies I used to have make me want to hurl chunks. Blah!!

Don't get me wrong,  my babe and I flirt like crazy while he is gone.  Lots of pictures and dirty emails about how I want him deep inside me and things like that.  But nothing compares to when he is here, and I can feel him. His finger tips gliding across my shoulder, his lips sweetly kissing mine, or his breath against my neck while he is sleep next to me.

Ahh, the simple things that many of us forget about in a relationship, are so important to me.

I cannot wait for him to get back, and I get that text "Daddy's home"!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment