Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Shits n Giggles...

I always seem to elaborate on how amazing my G-Man is, and how much I love him. Lately though, he and I have been going through some tough shit the past few months.  I will just say the ultimate betrayal on his part.  And my fukin feelings are beyond hurt.

So where does it leave us now? Closer than I think we have ever been.

I don't really know why it happened or do I think he can give me a good enough answer on why either?

What is so crazy is that I never questioned how I felt.  The only thing I knew is that I fukin LOVED his ass more than anything.  I wanted to be with him.

 Nothing was logical about my decision.

So what I now question, is how do you know when love is enough.  Is love enough to keep people together even after one has betrayed the other.

I consider myself to be a smart girl until I fell in love with this man.

Is love ever logical.  Is there a happy medium between love and logic to where decisions that are made are right for someone's mind, body, and soul. I sometimes question myself, did I make the right decision. Did I suffer through this rough time, just to say I can't handle this after a few months.

I am not sure of the future.  But I am sure that our love story is not close to be over.  I plan on enjoying every day he and I have together.

Relationships can't always be shits and giggles, but it sure is a fun adventure.....

No comments:

Post a Comment