Saturday, September 18, 2010

BJ Week

It never fails that the week I am the horniest is the week that I have my period.  It is always the week that my secret agent man wants to see me the most.  I don't want to go over there to just hold hands, I want to get it on!

Welp, he is sooo not having it.  I can barely get him to have anal when i am on my period.

I am so into making sure that he is pleased, and has a stress free week, I decided to go over and give him as many blow jobs as possible.  Happy ending...

I call this week BJ Week.  It is his favorite week of the month he says. He look forward to a week of blow jobs.  I must say, I do too.

I get down on my knees, and unzip his pants, and pull that big hard dick out.  (I am getting horny thinking about it).  I put the tip of his dick on my tongue and lightly suck, slowly moving down the shaft.  I suck that dick and balls until I get a creamy, sweet explosion in my mouth.  Mmmmm Yummy.

I can't wait for BJ week...

No comments:

Post a Comment